Sunday, January 16, 2022

Week 2 of 52- What did I accomplish this week

 

This was the week of recovery. There was some kind of pestilence in the house last week and the big goal was to survive/thrive. Also snow/cold. Did I mention that I hate the snow and cold?


1. Eat 80% AIP Paleo
2. Try to get under 170 by 12/31/2022- I will weigh myself once per month on the first weekend of the month
January- 180
3. Change light fixtures
a. Change to recessed lighting
4. Fix the banister- tighten screws
5. Paint and stain the deck/fence
6. Fix the screen door
7. Fix the front door
8. Fix the front window
9. Fix the fence (gate)
10. Paint my office
11. Paint the wall in my daughter's room
12. Paint the house- This may wait for another year
13. Read one spiritual book per month
a. The book of joy
Experiencing spirituality
14. Read one history/biography/memoir/classic per quarter 
15. New goal Beat You vs the Year (again)
16. Read ten books I already own
a. The kite runner
17. Buy a refrigerator
18. Research yield shield- come up with a plan
a. Determine what's needed for five year in the yield shield
19. New bedroom furniture
20. Try one new AIP Paleo recipe per month
a. One Pan eggroll on a plate- An absolute winner
b.  Beef Stew- update next week on how it turned out
21. Cross one thing off the to see list per month
22. Curtains downstairs
23. Bedroom door 

No comments:

Post a Comment