Saturday, February 5, 2022

Reminders and Resets

 I recently received a reminder as to why I eat the way that I do. I ran out of prepared food on Friday and decided to treat my self!! Is that supposed to be "Treat Yo Self" either way... I decided to splurge on Some Indian Food. That is when I realized that maybe there is a reason that I eat the way that I do. All Friday and most of today I felt "off."

To counteract this, I decided to make quite a bit of food.

I made some new foods:

Red Wine Pasta Sauce

Broccoli "Cheese" soup (spoiler, I did add real cheese so it is not totally AIP)

Taco bowls- (I followed the recipe exactly, but I did add some rice to stretch it a bit)

Stir fry with AIP stir fry sauce (I found the AIP sauce recipe online- see below) I used arrowroot starch instead of tapioca flour because that is how I roll.

https://rootedinhealing.net/2019/08/15/aip-stir-fry-sauce/

and some old favorites

Bacon Turkey Hash


No comments:

Post a Comment