Monday, February 6, 2023

What we spent and what we ate week 5 of 52

 I have a goal this year of only spending 3000 OR LESS on groceries while also using up things in my freezer/pantry. I will recap the week at the beginning of next week.


We spent:

22.09 at Harris Teeter

37.32 at Aldi

28.26 at Costco

11.69 at Giant

In total 99.36

The weird thing about this week is that the only thing I really needed to make the food was the beets from giant. I was out of a lot of stuff (like butter, flour, and sugar) which I got at Aldi and since I was at Costco, I went and picked up some honey as I hate going to Costco. Let's see if we can make that number really small next week.

We ate:

On the menu this week

We are going over to my daughter's tonight for some Pho... I couldn't be happier

Chicken Tikka Masala

Lamb Gyro Skillet

Chicken Bacon Ranch

Fish

That is the plan and I cannot wait to update this to see what I have actually spent.

January total (including the weird fifth week) 314.26

Total spent for January and the year so far: 314.26



No comments:

Post a Comment