Thursday, August 2, 2018

Update on goals


Earlier this year, I started that I would like to have more fun and get healthy... How am I doing?
My goals were to
But, I also want to have fun. I have a lot of plans this year:

  • running a half and maybe a full marathon, I am going to get serious about this
  • travel, two trips Italy and Niagara Falls
  • start kayaking, I have been out on the water twice- may need new boat
  •  living well (aka lose a little weight). nothing to see here... lets move on
  •  volunteer, yes!!! I am volunteering most Mondays and also joined a committee
  • give back to my community doing pretty well here
  • continue to be a good mom and wife. I think I am doing well here
  • walking or using the elliptical every day I am doing well on most days I need more 

Well, it looks like I have done well in some areas and need to improve in others. 
I need to find a race so that I can get more serious about this goal. I think I will shoot for a goal of running a half marathon and next year have the goal of running a marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment