Monday, February 19, 2024

Week 7 of 52

  My goals for 2024 are going to be simple. I still want to read great books, and do great things that challenge me, but I also want to live and give my self grace.


Dreams:

  • Take a sailing course or two or three

Health
  • Beat you vs 2024 
    • Making progress!! (already 122.01/1024) 
  • Go to the dentist
    • Made an appointment for 3/1
  • Get to my goal weight of 155- I have just started walking more 
    • Down to 174 this week... very excited to see it going in the right direction
Other
  • Read 10 books I already own (1/10)
    • Sensible shoes
  • Take my husband on 12 dates this year 
    • The Iron Claw (movie) and Pho
    • The Beekeeper (movie) 5/5 Stathams
    • Carrabba's last Saturday after church
  • Go Fishing

No comments:

Post a Comment