Saturday, February 17, 2024

What is wealth to you?

 J Money wrote about what wealth means to you and it got me to think... What does wealth mean to me?

https://budgetsaresexy.com/what-wealth-means-to-me/#comment-593008

Here are just a few examples

  • Recently a family member needed a medical procedure but did not have the money from it. It wasn't even a thought to give her some cash to make sure she got the procedure she needed.
  • Also, we have an 11 year old dog. He had an infection that went to his bone and his toe needed amputation. I don't want to say we didn't think about it, but we were able to go ahead and do it.
  • In addition, I had a feeling our toilet was leaking and worried we would have another leak in the house so we changed all three toilets that have been in the house since we have been here.
  • I was able to give a really good tip to a waitress when I went out with friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment