Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Health Update

 Hello all,

If you don't remember, 2022 was the year I spent in and out of the hospital and doctor's visits. I am fine now, but it gave me a new appreciation for health. I cannot believe I took my health for granted all of these years. 

At the end of the year 12/30, I was told I no longer had to go back to my surgeon's office. They let me know that if I had a recurrence of symptoms to make an appointment, but that I was okay to live my life. I just wanted to say that is the scariest thing I could hear, but I am going to do my best to make the most of the life I have left (I am 44 looking at 45 later this year, just a spring chicken).

This year, I am going to have some new adventures and try to get out a bit more. What are you looking forward to this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment