Monday, January 16, 2023

What I spent, What we ate week 2 of 52

   I have a goal this year of only spending 3000 OR LESS on groceries while also using up things in my freezer/pantry. I am going to keep a list of what I spend each week/month as well as a meal plan (and then recap it each week to see how we actually did). This did not work out so well. It was annoying to do an update for every single meal and did not allow as much flexibility. Therefore, I will just recap the week at the beginning of next week.


We spent:

41.54 at Aldi

5.00 at Harris Teeter

46.54 in total

We ate:

Sunday:

Duck and roast veggies

Monday:

Breakfast Taco Bowls

Tuesday:

Gnocchi

Wednesday

Ham/Beans

Thursday:

Store Bought Pizza

Friday:

Pho


That is the plan and I cannot wait to update this to see what I have actually spent.


Total spent for January  and the year so far: 82.77

No comments:

Post a Comment