Saturday, January 21, 2023

What I Spent, What we Ate week 3 of 52

  I have a goal this year of only spending 3000 OR LESS on groceries while also using up things in my freezer/pantry. I will recap the week at the beginning of next week.


We spent:

53.60 at Aldi (Hams were 1/2 off- we got two)

30 at Costco

84 in total

We ate:

Saturday:

I will be on a girls trip, the AH (awesome husband) will probably have pizza

Sunday:

I will be on a girls trip, the AH will probably have pizza or food from the house

Monday:

Ham and veggies

Tuesday:

Steak bites and veggies

Wednesday

Chicken bacon ranch with veggies

Thursday:

leftovers

Friday:

fish


That is the plan and I cannot wait to update this to see what I have actually spent.


Total spent for January and the year so far: 166.77

No comments:

Post a Comment